The Unique
What makes the differences among the plentiful places we’ve been in? What makes a place become the unique that no others can take its place? The answer is that it gives each individual an individual emotion which is distinct from one to one.




Sa Pa best ever.mp3 - Quynh Huong

The same thinking of mine about Sa Pa – a famous west – north mountainous area in Vietnam. Actually I’m not a professional traveler and the places I’ve visited were just like counting on fingers but I can say – as a bird in the hand – that Sa Pa is the most attractive and impressive which I wish to stay in longest.

Here in Sa Pa, I enjoy fresh air, taste delicious foods, discover so many incredibly beautiful landscapes. It seems that each plant, each breeze has its unique charm. The town – with its own specially slow lifestyle – is passing by day by day and it seems to be unchangeable even though the lines of tourist crashing to Sa Pa for their short vacations have been endlessly stretching.

Sa Pa is 1.600 meters above sea level. Almost travelers choose train as the main and most exciting mean of transport to Lao Cai and then take a 38km bus to Sa Pa. It takes 12 hours from Hanoi to Lao Cai and nearly an hour from Lao Cai to Sa Pa.

Sa Pa is well known for its pure cool air during the year. The climate in Sa Pa is located in the temperate zone and subtropical zone. You will experience the 4 seasons in just only one day: Spring in the morning, Summer at noon, Fall in the afternoon, and Winter at night. The average temperature here is around 15 degree Celsius and it’s snowy sometimes in winter when the temperature reach to 0 degree Celsius.

The place brings me strongest emotion is Cat Cat – a long life traditional handicraft village of the ethnic minority H’Mong which is famous for products such as cotton, linen, textile fabrics and jewelry. Cat Cat also keep unique customs which others don’t have or don’t originally exist.

The feeling when going down to the mountain toe or up to the mountain top is really imposing! I’m so tiny among the sky above, the mountain below and the cloud, the sunshine around. I’m a tiny happy Vietnamese and I love my great Mother Vietnam.

There are so many reasons for tourist to love Sa Pa but what impresses me is the feeling of the owner of my country. I’m proud of my Vietnam and MINE is absolutely different from YOURS or others even though we are all Vietnamese or not.

My journey to Sa Pa was the first and best ever of mine and it was so wonderful that I wished I could stay there much longer and decided to return in nearest time to fully enjoy everything there.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment